The State of Michigan requires a referral for Physical Therapy.
Referrals may be made by: MD, DO, DPM, DDS, or DAC.
Without a referral you may make an appointment for an assessment or evaluation, however, the physical therapist can not render treatment.
To schedule an evaluation you may call any of our conveniently located clinics.
Albion - Physical Rehabilitation Center-Albion, 300 B Drive North 517-630-0267
Marshall - Sports Rehabilitation Center, 13697 15 Mile Rd., 269-781-6030
- Rehabilitation Services/ Physical Therapy, 200 N. Madison 269-789-7908
Olivet - Physical Rehabilitation Center-Olivet, 202 N. Main St., 269-749-2008
We will ask you to arrive at your first appointment 15 minutes early in order to complete health information documents. You will also be asked to bring the following:
- Doctor's Order - Prescription for physical therapy (unless the doctor faxed the order to us)
- Insurance Cards*
- Picture Identification Card
- List of current medications
- Surgeries performed in the last five (5) years
- Our staff will check your outpatient physical therapy insurance benefits as a courtesy. We suggest that you also check on your benefits so you can compare the information being shared with our representatives.
We are facility-based providers.
After an evaluation, a plan of care is sent to your referring health care provider that includes your evaluation goals, treatment plan, and number of visits.