…a place to set up your own unique, personal website
…makes it easy for your friends and family to stay connected
…a place for you to get support, love and encouragement from the people who matter most
…one place for you to update and share important information for everyone who wants to know
CaringBridge is a free, nonprofit web service that connects family and friends to share information, love and support when facing a serious health condition, treatment and recovery.
- CaringBridge is a nonprofit organization providing the first, largest, and most widely-used free online service to connect family and friends facing a serious health condition, treatment and recovery.
- Personal CaringBridge websites can be used as long as families want - during a health condition, hospitalization, recovery, and beyond.
- CaringBridge is always free – there are no ads, banners or spam.
- CaringBridge websites are private (with different user-selected privacy levels) and are not searchable by search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo!, etc.)
- The CaringBridge community includes families in all 50 states and over 40 countries around the world.
- Every 10 minutes, a new CaringBridge website is created.
- Every minute, 2.5 new visitors register to be part of a CaringBridge experience.
- Over 90,000 personal and private CaringBridge websites have been created so family members and friends can stay connected, informed and show their love and support regardless of geographic distance.
How it works
- From any computer with access to the Internet, go to www.caringbridge.org
- Click on “Create a CaringBridge site” and follow the easy directions
- Tell your friends and family about your CaringBridge site